The Best Mandarin Orange Pitcher Cocktails
Check out these amazing mandarin orange pitcher cocktails. They're perfect for any social occasion and all of your friends will rave about them afterwards!
Whether you're looking for an ice-cold refreshment on a hot summer day or a cozy cocktail by the fireplace, using fresh citrus will change the whole experience.
Even if you don't consider yourself an expert mixologist, pitcher cocktail recipes are simple, easy-to-follow, and convenient.
Need some inspiration?
Read below for the best pitcher cocktails featuring mandarin oranges.
For each of these recipes, you will need a drink pitcher and mandarin oranges. Not only will the orange add a nice citrus zing, but this powerful fruit also has health benefits too!
1. Mandarin Orange Rum Punch
This tropical pitcher cocktail is simple and brings the island flavors right to your home! Mix all ingredients together and add ice. This recipe makes one pitcher, but if you're serving a large group, feel free to double it!
- 10 ounces mandarin orange juice (preferably freshly squeezed)
- 1-ounce lemon juice
- 1-ounce simple syrup
- 6 ounces light rum
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 2 orange slices (for garnish)
2. Orange-You-Glad It's Freshly Squeezed
This fresh, light cocktail is best served with fresh mandarin oranges. If you're looking for something light on calories but heavy on taste, this is the perfect summer citrus cocktail recipe. Serve over ice and enjoy!
- 1.5 cups mandarin juice
- 6 ounces vodka
- 0.5 ounces Cointreau (or other orange liqueur)
- 0.5 ounces lime juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 cup club soda
- Lime wedge
3. Mandarin Mojito
This exciting twist on a mojito combines the traditional flavors of muddled mint and lime with the tang of mandarin orange. To adjust the serving size, keep the same overall ratio of the ingredients.
- 2-3 cans Sparkling Seltzer Water (any brand as long as the flavor is Mandarin Orange)
- 6 ounces light rum
- Lime wedges
- Mandarin orange wedges
- 4 mint leaves
4. Orange Sangria
You've heard of red and white sangria, but how about orange? This creative cocktail pitcher is great for summer and winter alike. The combination of refreshing club soda and the warming of the brandy make it a year-round favorite!
- 1 (750 milliliters) bottle dry white wine (such as Pinot Grigio)
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle ginger ale
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 mandarin orange, halved and sliced
- 1/2 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle club soda
5. Mandarin Orange Margarita
Yep! You read that right! A delicious margarita with a mandarin orange twist. You can serve this margarita blended with ice or on the rocks.
- 6–7 juiced mandarin oranges (should yield about 3/4 to 1 cup of juice)
- 1 small lime, juiced
- 2.5 ounces Don Julio Tequila Reposado
- 0.5 ounces Cointreau
- Lime wedges and salt for the rim (optional)
Enjoy Pitcher Cocktails For All Occasions
Now that you have a few creative ideas for pitcher cocktails, it is time to give them a try! Host a backyard get-together or bring a pitcher for your next game night or family reunion. These mandarin orange cocktails are sure to be a hit!
Also, check out our other citrus blogs for everything you need to know about buying, planting, and caring for citrus trees.Interested in a delicious medley of our fresh-harvested citrus fruit? Subscribe to our Craft Citrus Club and receive ongoing citrus fruit boxes packed with our ripest seasonal citrus varieties!