An ornamental tree with heavy bearing fruit, the Calamondin orange tree is a fun hybrid variety of citrus that can be popped into your mouth and eaten rind and all!
The cold-hardy Calamondin orange tree is perfect for growing in containers indoors or out. The fruit is a hybrid citrus, a cross between a mandarin orange and a kumquat.
The Calamondin tree is one of the most popular potted citrus, and great for placing in sunlight or near a window for healthy growth. The Calamondin can be grown outdoors during warmer months, and inside during the winter season.
Want to grow your own Calamondins? Get fast-growing and micro-budded Calamondin trees for sale at US Citrus. Start growing your own flavorful Calamondin oranges within a year! Learn more about the features and benefits of the Calamondin orange tree below.
Calamondin Orange Tree
- A cold-hardy citrus tree variety that prefers bright sunlight.
- The Calamondin tree is compact and finely textured with small leaves.
- An excellent container plant for growing Calamondins indoors or out.
- A vigorous bearing citrus variety, with year-round fruit production.
- Fruit provides many uses including juicing, cooking, and preserves.
- A wonderful compliment for tea, seafood, meats, and sauces.
- Most tree fruiting takes place between June-November.
- The Calamondin orange tree can fragrantly bloom year long.
- A healthy fruit rich in Vitamin A, C, fiber, calcium, and potassium.
Produce Calamondin Oranges
- The Calamondin fruit is one of the best citrus varieties for growing indoors.
- The citrus fruit resembles a kumquat and mandarin hybrid.
- Seedy, thin-skinned, small, round and orange fruit with a tart flavor.
- The fruit has a thinner skin than most other oranges.
- An excellent orange citrus fruit for making marmalade.
- The fruit has an edible rind and a sweeter flesh than the tart Kumquat.
- A highly valued citrus in the Asian community, especially as a gift for the Chinese New Year.
- Calamondin fruit is small, red to yellow-orange, and often grow in clusters.
Grow Your Own Calamondin Tree
- The Calamondin tree you will receive is micro-budded, non-GMO, and about 12 inches tall.
- It will ship in a plastic tube and will need to be transplanted as soon as possible into a 15-gallon pot.
- With proper care, the tree will start bearing fruit in its second year.
- You will receive detailed video instructions on how to transplant and care for your Calamondin orange tree.
Fast-growing citrus trees at a great low price.
Order your very own Calamondin tree today!
Looking for more orange citrus tree and fruit varieties? Check out our line of orange trees and other all-natural, fast-growing citrus trees for sale here at US Citrus.