Kaffir Lime Fruit
Features of the Kaffir lime:
- The rind can be used to make Thai curry paste and aromatherapy.
- In many cultures, this small and bumpy citrus fruit has medicinal uses.
- Oils of the rind have uses ranging from sour dish flavoring to an insect repellant.
- The pulp of Kaffir limes is yellowish-green, very sour, slightly bitter, and very fragrant.
- The lime tree reaches full maturity in late winter to early spring, with the rind turning yellow.
Kaffir Lime Tree
Features of the Kaffir lime tree:
- The lime is commonly known and used for its leaves consisting of a large petiole and a same-sized leaf blade.
- The Kaffir lime tree is grown and harvested primarily for its dark green lime leaves to create spices or oils.
- Dried Kaffir Lime leaves are sold online for nearly $30 an ounce!
- Other uses include blending into massage oils, natural shampoos, and various herbal products.
- The tree is less cold hardy than Persian Lime.
- The tree exhibits good growth with full sun.
- The Kaffir Lime tree produces some of the most exotic limes in the world with all of its unique uses!
Grow Your Own Kaffir Limes
- The tree you will receive is micro-budded, non-GMO, and about 18-inches tall (not including root system) in a 1-gallon plastic pot.
- With proper care, your tree will bear fruit in one year.
- You will receive detailed video instructions on how to transplant and care for your tree.
Fast-growing citrus trees at a great low price.
Order your very own Kaffir lime tree today!