Features of the Kumquat:
- Kumquats are small acidic fruits that are commonly consumed whole (rind and all) when ripe producing a sour then sweet flavor on the palate.
- This orange-like citrus fruit is perfect for marmalades, preserves and as dried fruits.
- The light-orange flesh contains a few seeds and also provides a nice sweet, acidic taste to complement the even sweeter peel.
Features of the Kumquat tree:
- The kumquat tree is typically small to medium-sized and, over time, becomes densely loaded with fruit.
- This variety is very cold hardy, flowering in summer and maturing in late winter.
- A powerful citrus fragrance around mid-summer.
- The most cold-hardy citrus variety with the most bountiful fruit harvest.
Grow Your Own Kumquats
- The tree you will receive is micro-budded, non-GMO, and about 12 inches tall.
- It will ship in a plastic tube and will need to be transplanted as soon as possible into a 15-gallon pot.
- With proper care, the kumquat tree will start bearing fruit in its second year.
- You will receive detailed video instructions on how to transplant and care for your tree.
Fast-growing citrus trees at a great low price.
Order your very own Kumquat tree today!