Mandarin Orange Fruit
Features of the mandarin orange:
- These citrus fruits are characterized by small round fruits with a loose-peeling skin.
- The fruit is usually medium in size with a thin, smooth rind that is reddish-orange at maturity and easily peeled.
- The flesh is a deep orange color, with a rich flavor.
- The mandarin orange variety is perfect for those with a sweet tooth and children.
- The subvariety we ship is the Satsuma mandarin, a seedless variety, as long as there is not another mandarin within 50 yards.
Mandarin Orange Tree
Features of the mandarin orange tree:
- The slow-growing mandarin orange tree is very cold-hardy and drought-resistant.
- Year-round fruit production, with the peak season being autumn to spring.
- The mandarin tree is large, vigorous, and densely foliated.
- The tree has a tendency to alternate bearing with high fruit yield one year, then lower yield the next.
Grow Your Own Mandarin Oranges
- The mandarin orange tree you will receive is micro-budded, non-GMO, and about 12 inches tall.
- It will ship in a plastic tube and will need to be transplanted as soon as possible into a 15-gallon pot.
- With proper care, the tree will start bearing fruit in its second year.
- You will receive detailed video instructions on how to transplant and care for your citrus tree.
Fast-growing citrus trees at a great low price.
Order your very own mandarin orange tree today!