Mandarin Orange Fruit
Features of the mandarin orange:
- These citrus fruits are characterized by small round fruits with an easy-peeling rind.
- The fruit is usually medium in size with a thin, smooth rind that is reddish-orange at maturity.
- The flesh is a deep orange color, with a rich flavor.
- The mandarin orange variety is perfect for those with a sweet tooth and children.
Mandarin Orange Tree
Features of the mandarin orange tree:
- The mandarin orange tree is very cold-hardy and drought-resistant.
- Year-round fruit production, with the peak season being autumn to spring.
- The mandarin tree is large, vigorous, and densely foliated.
- The tree has a tendency to alternate bearing with high fruit yield one year, then lower yield the next.
Grow Your Own Mandarin Oranges
- The tree you will receive is micro-budded, non-GMO, and about 18-inches tall (not including root system) in a 1-gallon plastic pot.
- With proper care, your tree will bear fruit in one year.
- You will receive detailed video instructions on how to transplant and care for your citrus tree.
Fast-growing citrus trees at a great low price.
Order your very own mandarin orange tree today!
Want to grow your own mandarin oranges? We offer high quality, fast-growing mandarin trees here at US Citrus.
Every one of our trees is micro-budded, which means that they all-naturally grow faster and bear fruit earlier, with no special care! Learn more about the mandarin orange tree and fruit below.