Navel Orange Fruit
Features of the Navel orange fruit:
- Classic Navel oranges are unmatched in rich flavor, with fine, juicy, sweet flesh, and they are easy-to-peel and seedless.
- The orange develops a bright rind color.
- The most distinctive feature of navel oranges is the presence of a navel—a small and rudimentary secondary fruit embedded in the apex of the primary fruit.
- The juice can be enjoyed if consumed immediately, but unlike Valencia, the juice can turn bitter quickly.
- The fruit can be sensitive to weather changes, and blossoms can drop.
Navel Orange Trees
Features of the Navel orange tree:
- Medium to large trees.
- A rounded tree with deep green foliage.
- Umbrella-like foliage.
- Crops mature November to February.
Grow Your Own Navel Oranges
- With proper care, the tree will start bearing fruit in its second year.
- You will receive detailed video instructions on how to transplant and care for your citrus tree.
Fast-growing citrus trees at a great low price.
Order your very own Navel orange tree today!