Persian Lime Tree
Also known as Bearss or Tahiti Lime, this citrus fruit is our specialty and the gold standard for use in cocktail drinks and cuisine.
The Persian Lime Fruit
Features of the Persian lime:
- Seedless and very juicy citrus fruit with an excellent tart flavor.
- The Persian lime has a thin, smooth rind, and the seedless flesh is pale greenish-yellow, acidic, juicy and finely-textured.
- Limes the size of lemons!
- Stronger resistance to cold compared to other lime trees.
- The gold-standard lime for cocktail drinks and cuisine.
- Year-round fruit production, with most fruit in winter.
- Limes of this variety bear fruit almost all year, and generally reach maturity in late autumn to early winter.
- The Persian lime is the most versatile and popular lime in the world!
The Persian Lime Tree
Features of the Persian lime tree:
- The coldest hardy tree of all limes.
- Year-round harvest for a consistent supply of fruit.
- Handsome small tree with dark green leaves, some thorns, but less so than Mexican limes.
Grow Your Own Persian Limes
- The tree you will receive is micro-budded, non-GMO, and about 18-inches tall (not including root system) in a 1-gallon plastic pot.
- With proper care, your tree will bear fruit in one year.
- You will receive detailed video instructions on how to transplant and care for your citrus tree.
Fast-growing citrus trees at a great low price.
Order your very own Persian lime tree today!
Want to grow your own Persian limes? We offer high quality, fast-growing Persian lime trees.
Every one of our trees is micro-budded, which means that they all-naturally grow faster and bear fruit earlier, with no special care! Learn more about the Persian lime tree and fruit below.