Valencia Orange Fruit
Features of the Valencia orange:
- The Valencia orange contains few to no seeds, has a tough peel, and are medium in size.
- The orange fruit is very sweet and very juicy.
- A medium to large size fruit a somewhat hard to peel rind.
Valencia Orange Tree
Features of the Valencia orange tree:
- The orange tree will give you a refreshing, sweet orange blossom scent for your patio or indoors.
- The Valencia orange tree is a very productive citrus tree, especially in alternate years.
- A large tree, taller than the navel orange.
- Harvest time is spring to fall.
- Harvesting can be done over a long period of time, from spring to summer, as the fruit holds very well on the trees, for up to six months after becoming edible and 18 months after bloom!
Grow Your Own Valencia Oranges
- The Valencia orange tree you will receive is micro-budded, non-GMO, and about 12 inches tall.
- It will ship in a plastic tube and will need to be transplanted as soon as possible into a 15-gallon pot.
- With proper care, the orange tree will start bearing fruit in its second year.
- You will receive detailed video instructions on how to transplant and care for your citrus tree.
Fast-growing citrus trees at a great low price.
Order your very own Valencia orange tree today!