A striking plant due to its purple flowers and striped fruit, the pink variegated lemon tree is sure to draw a great amount of attention! The citrus fruit is also known as the Pink Eureka Lemon or Pink Lemonade.
The drought-tolerant pink variegated Eureka lemon tree is one of the most popular lemon trees in the gardening world, especially for growing your own citrus fruit in a container.
Variegated pink Eureka lemons are perfect for making fresh lemonade or to add a sweet lemon flavor to your meals. The lemon tree offers beautiful fragrant foliage with apple green leaves and creamy white to pale yellow edges.
Interested in growing your own pink variegated lemons at home? Get all-natural and fast-growing pink variegated trees for sale here at US Citrus from our citrus tree grove. Discover more about the pink variegated Eureka lemon tree and fruit below.
Pink Variegated Lemon Tree
- The pink variegated lemon tree grows wonderfully indoors or outside.
- Conveniently grow fresh lemons in a 15-gallon container or pot.
- Grows best in zones 8-11 when planted outside.
- A drought-tolerant lemon tree that adapts to many soils and conditions.
- The pink lemon tree requires consistently moist soil and regular watering.
- The tree grows a little less vigorously than the typical Eureka lemon tree.
- Produces green foliage and leaves with white to pale yellow edges.
- A beautiful ornamental tree for your garden that blossoms purple flowers.
- Besides yielding light pink fruit, this cultivar of lemon is commonly used as an ornamental tree for gardens due to its variegated (striped) green and white leaves and fruit.
Produce Pink Variegated Eureka Lemons
- Pink variegated lemons streaked with green and gold when young.
- The lemons mature to a pale yellow or pink.
- Grow citrus fruits with a unique light pink flesh at full maturity.
- Juicy lemons that produce clear juice.
- The fruit is low-seeded and quite sour in taste.
- Harvest an abundance of juicy, market-quality lemons year round.
- Great for fresh lemon zest and oils for cooking and meals.
- Variegated pink Eureka lemons are produced year round, but mainly in late winter, spring and early summer.
Grow Your Own Pink Lemon Tree
- The pink variegated lemon tree you will receive is micro-budded, non-GMO, and about 12 inches tall.
- It will ship in a plastic tube and will need to be transplanted as soon as possible into a 15-gallon pot.
- With proper care, the lemon tree will start bearing fruit in its second year.
- You will receive detailed video instructions on how to transplant and care for your pink variegated Eureka lemon tree.
Looking for more lemon trees and lemon varieties? Check out our line lemon trees and other all-natural, fast-growing citrus trees for sale at US Citrus.