Calamondin Orange Tree
- A cold-hardy citrus tree variety that prefers bright sunlight.
- The Calamondin tree is compact and finely textured with small leaves.
- An excellent container plant for growing Calamondins indoors or out.
- A vigorous bearing citrus variety, with year-round fruit production.
- Fruit provides many uses including juicing, cooking, and preserves.
- A wonderful compliment for tea, seafood, meats, and sauces.
- Most tree fruiting takes place between June-November.
- The Calamondin orange tree can fragrantly bloom year long.
- A healthy fruit rich in Vitamin A, C, fiber, calcium, and potassium.
Produce Calamondin Oranges
- The Calamondin fruit is one of the best citrus varieties for growing indoors.
- The citrus fruit resembles a kumquat and mandarin hybrid.
- Seedy, thin-skinned, small, round and orange fruit with a tart flavor.
- The fruit has a thinner skin than most other oranges.
- An excellent orange citrus fruit for making marmalade.
- The fruit has an edible rind and a sweeter flesh than the tart Kumquat.
- A highly valued citrus in the Asian community, especially as a gift for the Chinese New Year.
- Calamondin fruit is small, red to yellow-orange, and often grow in clusters.
Grow Your Own Calamondin Tree
- With proper care, the tree will start bearing fruit in its second year.
- You will receive detailed video instructions on how to transplant and care for your Calamondin orange tree.
Fast-growing citrus trees at a great low price.
Order your very own Calamondin tree today!