Australian Finger Lime Fruit
Features of the Australian finger lime:
- The limes are colorful and slender, with small pulp and caviar-like vesicles.
- Pulp can be extracted by squeezing one end of a finger lime after the other end is cut off.
- The limes are often used as a colorful garnish for fine cuisine, cocktails, salads, and seafood.
- The finger-like fruit is tart, round, and filled with juicy beads.
- A firm fruit that's 6-12 cm in length.
- The fruit is thin-skinned, with a shorter shelf life than other citrus varieties (~3 weeks).
- Harvesting while wet will rupture the fruit vesicles and cause bruising.
Australian Finger Lime Tree
Features of the Australian finger lime tree:
- The lime tree is native to Australia.
- A dense, bush-like lime tree that's very thorny.
- Perfect for tight garden spots and across landscapes.
- The finger lime tree is easily sunburned.
- Slower-growing than other citrus varieties.
- Produces cucumber-shaped limes that grow in large numbers.
Grow Your Own Finger Limes
- With proper care, the lime tree will start bearing fruit in its second year.
- You will receive detailed video instructions on how to transplant and care for your finger lime tree.
Fast-growing citrus trees at a great low price.
Order your very own Australian finger lime tree today!