An ornamental tree, with heavy bearing fruit. This fun variety's fruit can be popped in one's mouth and eaten rind and all!
- One of the best indoor growing varieties, this citrus variety resembles a kumquat and mandarin hybrid
- Seedy, thin-skinned, small, round and orange, with a tart flavor
- excellent for making marmalade
- The fruit has an edible rind and a more sweet flesh than the tart Kumquat
- Highly valued in the Asian community, especially as gifts for Chinese New Year, the fruit is small, bright orange-red, and often borne in clusters
- The tree is compact, finely textured with small leaves
- cold-hardy tree also makes an excellent indoor container plant
- Vigorous bearing variety, with year-round fruit production
Fresh Calamondins that Grow Fast
The tree you will receive is micro-budded, non-GMO, and about 12 inches tall. It will ship in a plastic tube and will need to be transplanted as soon as possible into a 15-gallon pot. With proper care, it will start bearing fruit in approximately one-year. You will receive detailed video instructions on how to transplant and care for your tree.