Eureka Lemon Fruit
Features of the Eureka lemon:
- The rind is medium-thick, and the flesh color is greenish-yellow and it is fine-grained and tender.
- Very juicy with a highly sour flavor, excellent for cooking, especially seafood.
- The fruit can be used as a salt substitute.
- The crop is well distributed throughout the year, but mainly in late winter, spring, and early summer.
- This is the classic lemon you find in grocery stores, perfect for a lemonade!
Eureka Lemon Tree
Features of the Eureka lemon tree:
- Vigorously growing, with purple-tinged flowers.
- This tree requires pruning to keep the appropriate size, and it not recommended in very humid areas.
- This variety is moderately hardy to cold temperatures and capable of withstanding brief periods of freezing temperatures.
Grow Your Own Eureka Lemons
- The tree you will receive is micro-budded, non-GMO, and about 18-inches tall (not including root system) in a 1-gallon plastic pot.
- With proper care, your tree will bear fruit in one year.
- You will receive detailed video instructions on how to transplant and care for your tree.
Fast-growing citrus trees at a great low price.
Order your very own Eureka lemon tree today!
Want to grow your own Eureka lemons? We offer high quality, fast-growing Eureka lemon trees.
Every one of our trees is micro-budded, which means that they all-naturally grow faster and bear fruit earlier, with no special care! Learn more about the Eureka lemon tree and fruit below.