Kaffir Lime Fruit
Features of the Kaffir lime:
- The rind can be used to make Thai curry paste and aromatherapy.
- In many cultures, this small and bumpy citrus fruit has medicinal uses.
- Oils of the rind have uses ranging from sour dish flavoring to an insect repellant.
- The pulp of Kaffir limes is yellowish-green, very sour, slightly bitter, and very fragrant.
- The lime tree reaches full maturity in late winter to early spring, with the rind turning yellow.
Kaffir Lime Tree
Features of the Kaffir lime tree:
- The lime is commonly known and used for its leaves consisting of a large petiole and a same-sized leaf blade.
- The Kaffir lime tree is grown and harvested primarily for its dark green lime leaves to create spices or oils.
- Dried Kaffir Lime leaves are sold online for nearly $30 an ounce!
- Other uses include blending into massage oils, natural shampoos, and various herbal products.
- The tree is less cold hardy than Persian Lime.
- The tree exhibits good growth with full sun.
- The Kaffir Lime tree produces some of the most exotic limes in the world with all of its unique uses!
Grow Your Own Kaffir Limes
- The tree you will receive is micro-budded, non-GMO, and about 18-inches tall (not including root system) in a 1-gallon plastic pot.
- With proper care, your tree will bear fruit in one year.
- You will receive detailed video instructions on how to transplant and care for your tree.
Fast-growing citrus trees at a great low price.
Order your very own Kaffir lime tree today!
Want to grow your own Kaffir limes? We offer the highest quality Kaffir lime trees around!
Every one of our trees is micro-budded, which means that they all-naturally grow faster and bear fruit earlier, with no special care! Learn more about the Kaffir lime tree and fruit below.