Other top rated products
- Persian Lime Fruit4.95 star rating(20)$34.95
- SANSI 15W LED Grow Light5.0 star rating(6)$29.95
- Australian Finger Lime Tree4.98718 star rating(78)$79.95
- Fresh Makrut Lime Leaves5.0 star rating(15)$9.95
- Navel Orange Tree5.0 star rating(14)$59.95
- Persian Lime Tree4.94595 star rating(74)$59.95
- Tube Tree4.92308 star rating(13)$19.95
- Eureka Lemon Tree5.0 star rating(12)$59.95
- Questions (3)
Whether you are a realtor, a friendly neighbor, or just a citrus/gardening enthusiast, a citrus plant from US CITRUS is a great way to say “Thank you”, “Welcome”, or “Congratulations”. And with free shipping, you can send your citrus sentiments just about anywhere (except FL, CA, AZ, or LA).
For soil: we recommend just a regular potting mix that will do very well!
For fertilizer: we prefer Nelson’s plan food we like that balance and we have fertilizer schedules printed in our care guide.
With regards to re-potting: it is excellent to transplant your tree so that the roots can really go out. However there is no hurry, your tree will do very well for many months and its current pot.
I hope that helps!