The Persian Lime Fruit
Features of the Persian lime:
- Seedless and very juicy citrus fruit with an excellent tart flavor.
- The Persian lime has a thin, smooth rind, and the seedless flesh is pale greenish-yellow, acidic, juicy and finely-textured.
- Limes the size of lemons!
- Stronger resistance to cold compared to other lime trees.
- The gold-standard lime for cocktail drinks and cuisine.
- Year-round fruit production, with most fruit in winter.
- Limes of this variety bear fruit almost all year, and generally reach maturity in late autumn to early winter.
- The Persian lime is the most versatile and popular lime in the world!
The Persian Lime Tree
Features of the Persian lime tree:
- The coldest hardy tree of all limes.
- Year-round harvest for a consistent supply of fruit.
- Handsome small tree with dark green leaves, some thorns, but less so than Mexican limes.
Grow Your Own Persian Limes
- The tree you will receive is micro-budded, non-GMO, and about 18-inches tall (not including root system) in a 1-gallon plastic pot.
- With proper care, your tree will bear fruit in one year.
- You will receive detailed video instructions on how to transplant and care for your citrus tree.
Fast-growing citrus trees at a great low price.
Order your very own Persian lime tree today!
Want to grow your own Persian limes? We offer high quality, fast-growing Persian lime trees.
Every one of our trees is micro-budded, which means that they all-naturally grow faster and bear fruit earlier, with no special care! Learn more about the Persian lime tree and fruit below.