Other top rated products
- Australian Finger Lime Tree4.98571 star rating(70)$79.95
- Fresh Makrut Lime Leaves5.0 star rating(15)$9.95
- Sweet Orange Tree4.9697 star rating(33)$59.95
- Persian Lime Fruit4.94444 star rating(18)$34.95
- Nelson Plant Food - Citrus5.0 star rating(15)$24.95
- Mandarin Tree4.96154 star rating(26)$59.95
- Pink Variegated Lemon Tree4.96428 star rating(28)$59.95
- Rio Red Grapefruit Tree4.88889 star rating(27)$59.95
- Questions (3)
Whether you are a realtor, a friendly neighbor, or just a citrus/gardening enthusiast, a citrus plant from US CITRUS is a great way to say “Thank you”, “Welcome”, or “Congratulations”. And with free shipping, you can send your citrus sentiments just about anywhere (except FL, CA, AZ, or LA).
For soil: we recommend just a regular potting mix that will do very well!
For fertilizer: we prefer Nelson’s plan food we like that balance and we have fertilizer schedules printed in our care guide.
With regards to re-potting: it is excellent to transplant your tree so that the roots can really go out. However there is no hurry, your tree will do very well for many months and its current pot.
I hope that helps!